Monday, February 13, 2017

Le Jaune, Enfin - En Provence Part Seven

Rabbits!
The final pieces to be made used yellow fabric. I really love the fabric with the rabbits on it. It is part of the same collection as the lavender fabric with the horses. It seems so French to me.

 
These hourglass pieces are just the same as the ones from Part Six, except we are using yellow instead of lavender. In addition, I had to cut some plain yellow squares. (I have a few more hourglass pieces to make, but I wanted to get this post done in time for the final linkup to Bonnie's Blog.)

And this is the link to Bonnie Hunter's Link-Up Page. Visit her page to see what others have done with En Provence. You will see En Provence made with other color palettes, other fabrics, and more.

Yippee! 
All of my pieces are done now!


4 comments:

  1. I like your fabric choices - the rabbits are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! on getting ALL of your block components done. Next stop, quilt blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! It will be a beautiful quilt when you get it all together.

    ReplyDelete