Thursday, December 17, 2015

Volare! - Allietare Week Three

I'm flying through this now! I'm caught up! I have done half of the pieces for Week Three and it is still Week Three. I only plan to make half the pieces, for a smaller quilt, so I am really done.

 I want to start catching up on Weeks 1 and 2, but I have come down with a terrible cold. I tried to work on it last night with a head full of cold medicine and I forgot to follow the directions. It wasn't a disaster - it was just a lot more work the way I did it. :(

I also have a looming deadline for completing more mug rugs.

Here are some of the pieces I finished:

Only 5½ hours of daylight today here in the far north. I love working with the bright golds.

 And here is the link to the Allietare Link-Up Page for Week Three: Allietare Week 3 Link-Up

1 comment:

  1. 5.5 hours - that is a very short day! Good time to be sewing sunny gold fabrics rather than black and grey ones.

    ReplyDelete